Cyril W Smith : The debate must heat up, and call for scientific signatures
We are in the situation described by "The Paradox of the Tortoise and Achilles" by Zeno of Elea (c. 450 BC) where the choice of the wrong paradigm precludes the possibility of ever finding a solution.
Our concern is over environmental electromagnetic fields or 'electro-smog'. The debate is bogged down over exposure levels and correlation with diseases.
To see the extent of the problem see Wikipedia: 'United States Frequency Allocation Chart - Radio Spectrum'. The acupuncture meridians have endogenous frequencies from 500 microHz to 300 GHz. See also attached comparison of a mobile with a chemical, it is not necessarily the carrier frequency that matters.
So long as the polluters can keep the debate at 'Classical Physics' level, their 'no health effects' assertion cannot be disproved.
In any case, nobody would ever be allowed to say anything that would amount to an admission of legal liability.
We need to find a country with good 'no-fault' legislation.
Just after I wrote this, Dariusz Leszczynski reported from Australia:
Our comments do not matter because the decision has been made already by ICNIRP – no health effects.
1. Bio-information in living systems is carried as a frequency of the magnetic vector potential (A-field) component of an electromagnetic field.
2. A frequency can have a biological effect.
3. Chemicals which can interact with vicinal water develop a characteristric frequency signature.
4. The propagation of frequency in coherent bio-systems is by diffusion.
5. In a coherent system frequency and its effect is multivalued.
6. A 'nil-potent' frequency can be found which erases all imprints.
1. The A-field is a quantum field affecting the phase of a macroscopic wave function. An alternating A-field gives rise to an alternating E-field.
2. A frequency can have a biological effect. There can be A-field bio-effects at zero power levels. Once the coherence is established, no further energy is involved. The precision (bandwidth) of a frequency in a bio-system can be of the order of parts-per-million. Frequency sensitivity to an acoustic field enables bio-systems to recognise isotopes.
3. Living systems can respond to the frequency signature of a chemical. Chemistry cannot be described by classical physics. An environmental frequency pattern can mimic the frequency signature of a chemical and trigger the bio-system's response to a chemical exposure. EM sensitivity is usually found in patients who are already chemically sensitive.
4. The propagation of frequency in coherent bio-systems is by diffusion (~m/s) if it interacts with the system, if not it propagates at the velocity of light (300 Mm/s). The A-field enables frequency information propagates down a single wire.
5. A coherent system has a fractal-like property with multiple frequencies. The constant parameter becomes the coherence length giving multiple frequencies each proportional to any velocity the system will support. This links effects in the optical, microwave and ELF.
Re: Examples from Martin Pall'a Statement
Single strand and double strand breaks in cellular DNA and other types of DNA damage It is possible to take a water imprint (non-Abelian) of the frequency signatures of three nucleotides and by the frequency information contained therein to proceed through the frequency signatures of the DNA, RNA, messenger-RNA to that for the coded amino acid making the process a mathematical necessity. This applies to reverse transcription too.
Smith CW. (2007) Water – Nanoscale to Microscale. 8th. Intl. Conf. on Computing Anticipatory Systems, HEC-ULg, Liège, Belgium, 6-11 August 2007. Abstract: CASYS’07 Symposium 6 p23. Intl. J. of Computing Anticipatory Systems 22:100-110 (2008).
Oxidative stressSynchronously dividing yeast cells emit coherent 8 MHz during cytokinesis, which is the frequency calculated from the rate constant for ATP hydrolysis
Several types of cancerThe frequency signatures of cancer tissue can be measured from microscope slides of the tissues.
Slides for 'blood - high white count'and 'blood - leukaemia' contain 50 Hz in depressive chirality
Both male and female infertility
Breakdown of the blood-brain barrier, making the brain more sensitive to chemical and infectious agents
Lowered levels of nighttime melatonin; sleep disruptionThe frequency signature of Melatonin contains resonances at both 50 Hz and 60 Hz mimicing the 'Nordic Arctic Syndrome'.
The selection of these frequencies for our power supplies must have been Freudian.
Diverse neuropsychiatric changes, including depression Common in MCS/EMS patients' case hisrtories. The Heart Meridian describes mental activity and well as that of the heart and circulation. This is disturbed in MCS and more so in EMS patients (see attachment).
Changes in the electrical control of the heart including tachycardia (rapid heartbeat), arrhythmia and sudden cardiac deathWe reported two cases of tachycardia during frequency challenge test in: Choy RYS, Monro JA , Smith CW. Electrical Sensitivities in Allergy Patients. Clinical Ecology 4(3): 93-102, 1987. The attending doctor got quite concerned! This was one reason why I changed to measuring the frequencies in a water imprint of the patient's body fields instead of testing the patient direct.
Also in "Pandora's Box" - If it were to be accepted that a frequency whether from a chemical signature or and A-field can have a clinical effect, this would imply that a pharmaceutical must have a homeopathic activity in addition to a chemical activity. Thus, chemistry may be an elaborate but highly profitable way of creating patterns of frequency resonances.
So far as I know I am the only person doing this sort of work - it is not statistically significant.
Cyril W. Smith
Co-author of "Electromagnetic Man" 1989/90 and much since then.