Correspondence with Washington State Legislators and Officials
- The harm caused by exposures to Radiofrequency Radiation, a possible carcinogen, neurotoxin, and genotoxin, among other effects
- The potential liabilities to persons given authority to act upon said knowledge, but do not.
- Are 17 years old, based on limited data from one set of experiments in the 1980’s
- Apply to 30-minute exposures to a 6-foot tall man
- Are believed to protect us from burns and shock, not damage to health
- Are believed to protect us from whole-body heating not exposure to critical organs like the brain and the eyes
Complete the NOTICE OF SUPPORT FOR LEGISLATIVE ACTION by following these easy steps.
Washington State residents can let their District Legislators know they support an immediate and complete safety review of Radiofrequency Radiation, and a moratorium on the installation of smart meters and Personal Wireless Services Facilities, until determined safe.
Full Citations for Smart Meter and Personal Wireless Services Facilities Notice of Liability and Inaction.