5G Trials May Very Well Already Be Happening Now in Palo Alto
I just spent about 3.5 hours in Palo Alto doing measurements for a client in the vicinity of several of these 5G Antennas, followed by a drive through downtown Palo Alto, and am still feeling sick as a dog 6 hours later: nausea that will not go way. Other symptoms include pressure in the head and massive brain fog.
We had been led to believe that 5G was not hear yet, but new information says that they are already trialling 5G in Palo Alto.
“Ericsson is asking the FCC for permission to use 27.5-28.35 GHz spectrum so that it can conduct tests using a 5G base station, but it’s asking that confidential treatment be given to details of what’s being studied and the antenna parameters.
The company seeks an 11-month license to do the tests but wants authorization by Feb. 28 in time to conduct a demo at the Verizon Board of Governors meeting, according to the application, which lists the station location in Palo Alto, California.”
“A limited and trial rollout of 5G is expected later in 2017.”
“Case in point, Verizon Wireless is currently working with the city of Palo Alto, Calif., to install 92 small cells, 80 on wooden utility poles owned by the city, and 12 on metal street lights, according to a project description received by the city on Jan. 30. Verizon contemplates three configurations, all containing one antenna, three radios and one disconnect. The variations are in whether the battery back up is located on the pole, on the ground next to the pole, or not needed at all.”
Risk is determined from both the dosimetry, which is the absorbed power [multiplied by] time [of exposure], versus the tumor response . . . because of the large number of [exposed human] users worldwide, even a small increase in risk at exposure propensities that may be close to what humans experience, could result in a large number of people developing a RF-radiation-induced tumor with long-term exposure.
- Immediate direct hazards from RF/MW radiation exposures: adverse effects on blood, brain, heart, hormone, sleep and neurological functions, including tinnitus, insomnia, difficulty concentrating, heart palpitations and suppression of melatonin. Melatonin is a critically-important hormone needed to fight cancer and maintain circadian rhythms. All of this has been established in tens of thousands of peer-reviewed scientific studies and these adverse bio-effects are seen at RF/MW radiation levels far below the scientifically discredited FCC RF/MW radiation guidelines. (BioInitiative 2012,PowerWatch Study List, EMF Scientists Appeal)
- Long-term hazards from RF/MW radiation exposures: early dementia and deadly cancers of the brain, heart, breast, colon and testicles. (IARC Monograph 102, Lennart Hardell’s Additional Work after 2011, 2016 NTP Study on Carcinogenesis of RF/MW radiation exposures.
|No Hazard||Slight Hazard||Severe Hazard||Extreme Hazard|
|less than 0.1 µW/m²||0.1 µW/m² to 10 µW/m²||10 µW/m² to 1000 µW/m²||greater than 1000 µW/m²|
- Peak RF/MW radiation levels higher than 10 µW/m² is a severe hazard.
- Peak RF/MW radiation levels higher than 1,000 µW/m² is an extreme hazard.
Downtown Palo Alto: a Tony Mix of Retail and Residential Units Near Stanford University
Site P13m: Lytton Avenue/Emerson St. at The Bus Stop
Site P04m: Ramona Street/University Avenue
Site P05m: Florence Street/University Avenue
Site P19m: Hamilton/Emerson Streets at Yoga Source
Site P15m: Lytton Ave./Bryant Street, Across from Cogswell Plaza
Site P01m: High Street/University Avenue
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- 85Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)85
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)