BEMS & ICNIRP blogs
- Somewhat “happy” ending to the election scandal at BEMS
- What next, after the election scandal at BEMS
- Election scandal at BEMS – election by-laws were violated
- Election scandal at the Bioelectromagnetics Society
- Is ICNIRP reliable enough to dictate meaning of science to the governmental risk regulators?
- Mike Repacholi responds to “ICNIRP did it again…”
- ICNIRP did it again…
Dariusz Leszczynski, PhD, DSc
Specialty 'Radiation and Health'
Frontiers in Public Health, Lausanne, Switzerland
Department of Biochemistry & Biotechnology
University of Helsinki, Finland
Science Blog (from 2009): http://