- 2013 The French National Assembly passed an amendment banning WiFi from nursery Schools and strongly discouraging Wi-Fi in their schools until its proven“safe for human consumption.”
- 2013 ANSES recommends hands free kits for phones, radiation exposure labeling, and “limiting the population’s exposure to radiofrequencies… especially for children and intensive users, and controlling the overall exposure that results from relay antennas.”
- Phones designed for children under 7 years old are prohibited from sale.
- Total Advertising Ban on cell phones aimed at children younger than 14.
- Mandatory Radiation SAR levels must be available for Consumers
- Pre-schools and kindergartens have banned the use of wireless networks
- A hard wired direct cable connection is recommended and according to recent reports schools are in the process of converting their wireless infrastructure to cable connections.
- The Israeli Supreme Court ordered the Israeli Government to investigate the number of children currently suffering From EHS.
- In second and third grade classes use of the internet is restricted to one hour per day.
- The Education Ministry has instructed all schools to perform radiation tests.
- Israel’s Minister of Health Rabi Litzman stated that he supports calls a ban on Wi-Fi in schools.
EHT is supporting groundbreaking research to understand absorption in one, two and three year old children.
What we know:
Please help us raise $20,000 to complete this critically important study being conducted by EHT teams working in Brazil with some of that nation’s mostdistinguished researchers.