How to Protect Yourself from Laptop Radiation
Protect Yourself from Laptop Radiation
1. Screen Shield by LessEMF: $90
2. Belly Blanket and Nursing Cover: $49 – $109
3. HARApad Elite 2.0 Computer Pad: $65 – $90
A Final Thought
- Use your laptop unplugged and in battery mode as often as possible. This alone can reduce EMF emissions and exposure by 50-80%. Also, set it on the desk or table, not on your lap.
- Connect to the internet using an ethernet cable and turn off the Wifi to eliminate RF.
- Don’t live on the computer. Plan ahead and use your time deliberately to work and do what needs to be done. When you’re done, turn it off, the WiFi too.
- Ten Shocking Facts about Mercury Amalgam
- The 9 Best Herbs for Lung Cleansing and Respiratory Support
- The Benefits of Himalayan Salt
- How to Flush the Liver
- Lung Cleansing With Peppermint Oil
- The Benefits of Organic Hemp Milk + How to Make Your Own
- What is Azodicarbonamide? 9 Facts About This Dangerous Food Additive
- 8 Must-Know Facts About Fukushima Nuclear Radiation
- Nine Shocking Dangers of Fluoride Exposure
- 10 Natural Remedies for Kidney Stones
- 10 Foods That Detox the Body
- Seven Facts You May Not Know About Coconut Oil