Thursday, August 21, 2014

HUD complaint form and state AG/ Human Rights Commission forms

HUD complaint form and state AG/ Human Rights Commission forms

CA, FL and AZ: I updated the contacts below-- with city human rights commissions, etc.  this=most current version - also-I threw in another link to all state civil rights commissions from Findlaw: concept is to check AG page, human rights and civil rights commissions in each state!  this will be my last update for now.

This is what to do if access to home, office or other critical institution is impeded by smart meter, Wi-Fi or even a DAS antenna, wireless cable tv system, Wi-Max tower or city-wide outdoor hotspots, please use the below procedures in any event and FILE BOTH CLAIMS- HUD AND State Attorney General/Civ Rights Commission. Do this even if you had to move house/ change jobs b/c of problem.
If you or  someone you know who needs a meter removed from their home and/or from their neighbors' homes so that they can access their home without being sickened by RF emissions; please tell them to file the Form 903 with HUDhere (ok for private housing):  (make sure you both mail andemail this form):

Also, please file housing access claims with the State Attorney General andState Civil Rights Offices/Human Rights Commissions(also file public accommodation access and employment claims- to get transmitters shut off (Wi-Fi, smart meters, also try DAS antennae, wireless cable delivery systems, public hotspots, etc  by libraries, hospitals, dr's offices..... can try with schools- though with schools you will need to do a 504 hearing):  (some individual state forms below):
below: some state complaint forms- if I haven't put a link to your particular state below- please click on link above 2 look for complaint form

AZ: housing: email: or call 602.542.5263; reasonable accommodation: (602) 542-8056(can also be used for stores, hospitals, libraries, etc); Tucson only discrimination complaint form: ; human rights committees of various other AZ regions and hospitals:
 CA (directs you to CPUC); equal employment hotline: (916) 324-5482civil rights hotline:
(916) 322-3360San Francisco only: employment, public accommodation, housing: ; San Diego only (discrimination, accessibility) Angeles human relations commission ; City by City guide on human rights commissions:
CO: consumer complaint (use for utility) ; employment, housing and public accommodation: email: call: Denver: 303.894.2997;  Grand Junction970.248.7304housing complaint form ; 2Fpdf&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1251901294487&ssbinary=true ; public accommodation complaint form
GA: housing discrimination ; fair housing and equal employment commissions ; civil rights litigation section(404) 656-3356; department org chart:
MI: consumer (use for utility): rights/discrimination: Complaint Request 800-482-3604
note: even though some of these are consumer complaint forms- - under product purchased- put "did not purchase- involuntary consumption, causing civil rights violations" etc.   The public accommodation and employment forms should be used for access to any institutions (including your house, your doctor's office, hospital, library, government buildings, courts, office, etc).  Use civil rights forms for housing, public accommodation and employment.  etc.


If there are enough complaints, the government will take this more seriously.  Right now, everyone is doing their own thing- arguing with state PSC/PUC, filing a lawsuit here or there...etc.  Regardless of any other legal measures taken, it is critical to get all of these complaints into HUD and the State AG.

If you have a website, blog or group or professional organization, etc. please post the above links for your members' benefit.


finally, if you are not getting relief from your State Attorney general for matters pertaining to public accommodation in government offices, hospitals, doctor's offices, libraries, transportation, court houses, etc. and you qualify as having a disability, file a complaint with DOJ (do not use DOJ for housing or education matters)

if you have exhausted 504 remedies for education....need to sue FCC and Education Department.....

No comments:

Post a Comment