Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Mast removal in Ireland!

Mast removal in Ireland!

Inline image 7


Dear All on my mailing list,

I have received the text below as well as the enclosed pdf from John Weigel, Leixlip, Ireland. This is quite a win and shows precisely what people need to do: chip away, chip away, chip away, and never give up!


"Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is the first time a government agency anywhere has required the removal of a mast.
The timeline is:
Magda Havas wrote a letter at my request outlining the dangers of microwaves
The letter was published in the local newspaper

Olle Johansson was invited to address the community with members of the Irish Environmental Radiation Victims Network (IERVN)
An Irish politician, Catherine Murphy, attended Johansson's lecture. She along with others, opposed renewal of the planning permission for this very large mast.
Desmond Guinness had a mast removed from his lands

The community was leafleted several times.
Joshua Hart of Stop Smart Meters and myself addressed a group at Leixlip Castle
All county councillors and elected officials at the central government receive weekly Updates

Paediatric Consultant Dr. Hilllary Hoey (whose historic home is beneath the mast) came forth in opposition to the mast
The national planning authority requires removal (albeit within a two year time frame)
I think this needs to be circulated as widely as possible to show others the lengthy process but that major successes are built on many small ones."
John Weigel



With my very best regards
Yours sincerely
Olle

(Olle Johansson, associate professor
The Experimental Dermatology Unit
Department of Neuroscience
Karolinska Institute
171 77 Stockholm
Sweden)

No comments:

Post a Comment