Microwave - and other forms of electromagnetic - radiation are major (but conveniently disregarded, ignored, and overlooked) factors in many modern unexplained disease states. Insomnia, anxiety, vision problems, swollen lymph, headaches, extreme thirst, night sweats, fatigue, memory and concentration problems, muscle pain, weakened immunity, allergies, heart problems, and intestinal disturbances are all symptoms found in a disease process the Russians described in the 70's as Microwave Sickness.
Saturday, September 26, 2015
Stop Smart Meters! Bulletin September 2015 — Volume 31
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom and yet deprecate agitation are men who want crops without plowing up the ground; they want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.
This struggle may be a moral one, or it may be a physical one, and it may be both moral and physical, but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them, and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress."
-Frederick Douglass, African-American Writer, Statesman, and Abolitionist, 1857
1. Stop Smart Meters! Marks 5 Years Standing Up to Utility Bullies
2. Berkeley Cell Phone Warning Green-Lighted by Federal Judge
3. Silicon Valley Event Brings Experts Together on Wireless Risks
4. California's AB57- A Gift to the Wireless Industry- on Gov's Desk
5. Michigan Utilities Cutting Off People Refusing Smart Meters
6. Sacramento Utility Stays in Denial, Suppresses Public Speech
7. News Updates: Global Wi-Fi, New Science, More Overcharging
8. Cornet ED78S EMF Meters in Our Store $139.95/ Free US Shipping
Thank you for making our outreach and activism possible!
2. Berkeley Warning Approved by Federal Judge
On Monday, Berkeley’s cell phone radiation warning ordinance was approved by Federal District Court Judge Edward Chen, despite the CTIA’s ridiculous and groundless objections of their 1st Amendment rights (to hide already-existing warnings from customers) being violated. Berkeley has retained Lawrence Lessig, Harvard Law Professor and candidate for President of the United States, to defend the ordinance against industry vultures. Read full story.
3. Silicon Valley Event Addresses Wireless Risks
Google and other Silicon Valley based tech companies are about to get a double dose of reality right in their backyard. Presented by the Santa Clara County Medical Association Alliance Foundation, experts in the field of wireless health impacts will gather on October 10th at the Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts for Health and Environmental Hazards in a Wireless World.Speakers include Toril Jelter, Victoria Dunckley, Martin Pall and Katie Singer, and even the former CPUC President Loretta Lynch. Experts will present their findings and discuss what measures can be taken to protect public health from the increasing levels of carcinogenic “electrosmog.” Read more and buy tickets.
4. CA AB57- Gift to the Wireless Industry- on Gov's Desk
California Assembly Bill 57 would further limit the authority that municipalities currently have to prevent the installation of new cell towers or additions to existing towers. CA57 would pressure municipalities to respond to a telecom corporation’s cell tower installation request very quickly, essentially allowing installations without public notice or chance of appeal. The bill has passed California’s Senate and State Assembly and now awaits Gov. Jerry Brown’s signature. Read more and take action.
5. MI Utilities Cutting Off People Refusing Smart Meters
“I won’t put a death sentence on myself, so we have said no to the digital meter.” –Jaime Chimner–
CHEBOYGAN, MICHIGAN– A woman with severe electrosensitivity who requires a breathing machine has been disconnected from the electric grid after swapping out the unsanctioned smart digital meter on her home and having a safer electro-mechanical analog meter installed, per her physician’s recommendations. The utility, “Consumers Energy,” is taking the position that every customer must have a new digital smart meter, with our without the consent of the resident.
DTE cut off a 92 year old blind woman for refusing a smart meter last week also. Partly in response to these abuses, Rep. Glenn yesterday introduced House Bill 4916 to defend residents' right to choose analog, and prohibit most fees. Read more and take action.
6. Sac's SMUD Stays in Denial, Suppresses Public Speech
Follow Stop Smart Meters! on Twitter For the latest campaign updates and links to breaking news stories, follow us on Twitter! We are “stopsmeters.” Our latest tweets also appear on the right hand side of our website. Click here to follow us.
8. Get a Cornet EMF Tester from Our Online Store Cornet ED78S Electrosmog EMF Testers are available direct from the SSM! store at $139.95 each including fast and free 2-3 day Priority shipping. Includes new SSM! Easy Start Guide, and Energizer 9V Battery. We have the lowest prices around on these pocket sized accurate and useful RF/LF analyzers that measure invisible radiation from smart meters, cell phones, power lines, home wiring etc. Click here to purchase a Cornet meter or browse outreach materials available in our online store (cards, stickers, DVD's, etc). Proceeds help support our organizing work. Go to Online Store
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
Sent via Action Network, a free online toolset anyone can use to organize. Click here to sign up and get started building an email list and creating online actions today.
Action Network is an open platform that empowers individuals and groups to organize for progressive causes. We encourage responsible activism, and do not support using the platform to take unlawful or other improper action. We do not control or endorse the conduct of users and make no representations of any kind about them.