- working with legislators and constituents in states without "opt outs" to provide the facts, and help draft legislation that asserts the rights of residents and businesses to refuse smart meters
- providing technical assistance/ strategic support to anti-smart meter groups
- maintaining an extensive online FAQ section and responding to individual inquiries related to legal, political, and practical action
- distributing large quantities of printed outreach materials (we’re publishing a 4th edition of our popular brochure in January)
- covering important news developments regarding smart meter resistance, as whenformer CPUC President Loretta Lynch spoke out strongly against smart meters’ wireless risks in October, not covered by any other mainstream or alternative news outlet
Director, Stop Smart Meters!
PO Box 682 Portola, CA 96122
& more: http://StopSmartMeters.org/