Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Get Wired - electrosmog conference in Sussex, Sunday, Nov. 1, 2015
Beneficial Environments and Stop Smart Meters are jointly hosting a conference in Bolney, near Haywards Heath on Sunday 1st November, . Join us for a day of presentations and expert panel discussions with scientists, medical doctors, academics and researchers, on the implications of wireless technology and electro-pollution and the steps you can take to protect yourself and your family.
Why I believe that attending Get Wired 2015 is so important and why its focus is right for its time — it is about how we get to safer, healthier living. By our conference chair, Prof. Victor Newman PhD.
The speakers are:
• Dr. Erica Mallery-Blythe – Erica is a UK-trained medical doctor with expertise in emergency trauma medicine.
• Dr Martin Blank, PhD - Columbia University. Author of "Overpowered".
• Dr Elizabeth Evans MA, MBBS, DRCOG - Elizabeth trained as medical doctor at Cambridge University and Imperial College, London.
• Paula Healy, MSc - Paula obtained her MSc in Neuroscience from the University of Sussex in 2012.
• Roy Riggs BSc - Roy is certified by the International Institute for Building Biology and Ecology as an electromagnetic energy consultant.
• Guy Hudson, MInstP - Guy is an experienced physicist who is passionate about reducing electrosmog, not least, because he is electrosensitive.
• Prof Victor Newman, PhD – Victor is an Innovation Practitioner and Visiting Professor in Innovation at Open, Greenwich and CCC universities, mentor to SILK, CIO to Institute for Study of Zombie Organizations.
• Mike Mitcham - Mike is the creator of Get Wired and co-founder of Stop Smart Meters! UK.