EMR and Health - latest issue free online
We’re pleased to bring you your complimentary issue of EMR and Health, our online quarterly report.
This, our March issue, has a great deal of valuable information that we hope you’ll enjoy reading, including:
- France’s new law to reduce exposure to wireless radiation;
- how mobile phones affect the brain and fertility;
- a recent Australian study on smart meters and how they’re affecting people;
- an interview with the study’s author, Dr Federica Lamech;
- the European Union’s new position on electromagnetic hypersensitivity;
- sleeping on spring coil mattresses - is it a good idea?
- chemical sensitivity;
- how digital technology affects sleep;
- a new Australian book on chemical and electromagnetic sensitivity by Diana Crumpler;
- the latest news and research and items of interest from around the world.We encourage those of you with environmental sensitivities to consider taking part in the Environmental Sensitivities Symposium being held in Australia in March. This important event has speakers from around the world who are specialists in their fields. You can see more about it on page 12.You can your free issue of http://emraustralia.com.au/
EMR_and_health.htmlPlease feel free to let your friends and colleagues know about this issue of ‘EMR and Health’ by forwarding them this email.Thank you and we wish you happy reading!warm regardsLyn McLeanDirectorEMR Australia PL02 9576 1772