Kids more vulnerable to WIFI Microwave Toxicity
Why children absorb more microwave radiation than adults: The consequences
1.4. Exposure limits
1.4.1. The 19 year old IEEE and 17 year old ICNIRP exposure limits are based on a false premise
1.4.2. FCC compliance requirements do not comport with current testing systems
4.3. Increasing brain cancer incidence
- Children absorb greater amount of microwave radiation (MWR) than adults;
- MWR is a Class 2B (possible) carcinogen as is carbon black, carbon tetrachloride, chloroform, DDT, lead, nickel, phenobarbital, styrene, diesel fuel, and gasoline. It seems clear that we would not expose children to these other agents, so why would we expose children to microwave radiation?
- Fetuses are even more vulnerable than children. Therefore pregnant women should avoid exposing their fetus to microwave radiation.
- Adolescent girls and women should not place cellphones in their bras or in hijabs.
- Cellphone manual warnings make clear an overexposure problem exists.
- Wireless devices are radio transmitters, not toys. Selling toys that use them should be banned.
- Government warnings have been issued but most of the public are unaware of such warnings.
- Exposure limits are inadequate and should be revised such that they are adequate.
Director, Center for Family and Community Health
School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley
News Releases: http://pressroom.prlog.org/jmm716/