Friday, July 12, 2019

RF Shielding for Car Windows

commentary from Anne 

I was becoming ill when traveling anywhere along a freeway or busy road.  I would become ill with EHS symptoms long before I arrived at my destination.  Three years ago we came across a window film made for the FBI / CIA for anti eavesdropping, and sold by Safe Living Technologies.  (www.slt.co)  My husband purchased a roll and had a local firm apply it to the windows of our vehicle.  The film is non stretchy, ...made for flat windows...so he chose a vehicle with flatter glass.  

This EMF window shielding has been a tremendous help and I am no longer ill by the time I arrive at my destination.  
Per SLT, "The Clear Window Film allows 72% of light through, so I do not believe the film will be able to shield much LIDAR because that is using light.  The Window Film has been tested to block up to 99.99% of RF between 30MHz – 18GHz, so if the RADAR is between those frequencies the film will shield from it. "

The window film has not been tested specifically with RADAR, and as I don't know the frequency of Radar they are using now, we'd have to ask Eric Windheim if it blocks Radar. 

Eric Windheim tested our vehicle and he said that it tested to 98.9% effectiveness, with no other modifications to the vehicle. It would also depend on the contstruction of the vehicle.  Our vehicle has grounded hood and doors. 

Thank you -  Anne Mills


Discount Code: WIND5  FOR A 5% DISCOUNT.


No comments:

Post a Comment