Stop Smart Meters! BulletinMarch 2015 — Volume 27
Post: P.O. Box 682 Portola, CA 96122 US
LA FIREFIGHTERS TRIUMPH IN CELL TOWER FIGHT
GREAT DEAL ON CORNET ELECTRO-SMOG METER
2. Official Collusion in California to Hide Smart Meter Overcharging
3. CPUC’s Zafar: "Don't Manipulate Age and Fragility to get your way”
4. Michael Peevey, Former CPUC Prez: “People Feel Pain from EMF’s”
5. PG&E Suggested “Prozac” for Those Injured by Smart Meters
6. PG&E Threatening 84-Year-Old Santa Cruz Woman with Disconnect
7. “CPUC is a Rogue Agency” – Protesting Peevey’s (ex parte) Party
8. FREE Stop Smart Meters! Awareness Cards and Brochures
9. Support LA Firefighters & Stop Toxic Towers
10. Great deal on Cornet EMF ED78S Analyzers in Our Store
11. Follow Stop Smart Meters! on Twitter—Or Don't!
Lois writes, “I have always paid all my bills, except the opt-out fees. I insisted on keeping my old meter. They did not give me a new one. I have been on record all along as refusing a smart meter. I am 84 years old, with rapidly deteriorating vision. I would not want them to disconnect me as I get along poorly without light. Yet, I would rather they turned me off than pay their extractive fees.”
Former CA Public Utilities Commission President Michael Peevey- under investigation by the State and US Attorneys for corruption and bribery- was bizarrely honored at a party in San Francisco last month. Check out this video with statements including from ex CPUC President Loretta Lynch, who calls the current CPUC a "rogue agency" and says it is no longer fulfilling its remit to protect the safety of the public.
Cornet ED78S Electrosmog EMF Analyzers are available direct from the SSM! store at $139.95 each including fast and free Priority shipping. Includes new SSM! Easy Start Guide, and Energizer 9V Battery. We have the lowest prices around on these pocket sized accurate and useful RF/ LF analyzers that measure invisible RF and LF radiation from smart meters, cell phones, power lines, home wiring etc. Click here to purchase a Cornet meter or browse the other outreach materials available in our online store (brochures, cards, stickers, videos, etc). Proceeds support advocacy work.