Friday, May 17, 2019

HOUSING: I am offering a LOW EMF Airbnb in the Catskills (in New York) for those looking for a location where they can vacation and/or explore the area.

The house/location offers the following: 
NO smart meter on house (or neighbors house)
NO smart appliances in house or neighbors house
NO WIFI 
NO Bluetooth
NO smart devices/phones 
A landline
NO LED street lighting (or any street lights) 
Please message me for additional details. 
Serious inquiries only. 

I was/am severely Electrosensitive and an EMF refugee. This is the only location I have been that I have been able to function OPTIMALLY. I have lived in Arizona, Mexico, Hawaii and Santa Fe, New Mexico. I was unable to tolerate any of these locations without debilitating symptoms and I am doing very well here. 

There is ONLY one cell tower and 7 antennas (according to Antennasearch) within a 4 mile radius of the address. 
Please share my post with other ES sites and those looking for somewhere to go (temporarily). Children are welcome. Pets are not. We have 2 cats and a dog arriving soon.  Please message me for additional details. 

Note: This is a LOW EMF (not NO EMF) location at a private home. It is not a refugee camp. EHS Roommate Finder USA

No comments:

Post a Comment