Friday, April 19, 2019

Regarding EMF "Harmonizers" - A Message from Nick Pineault

In the last year alone, I’ve received emails from inventors, doctors, and people who just want to protect themselves against EMFs. Each one claimed that they had found a “magic” solution which nullifies the effects of EMFs on the human body.
Some of these solutions were “chips” or other gizmos that you stick to your phone.
Some others are pendants that you wear around the neck, and that are said to repel EMFs by strengthening the “human biofield”.
I’ve spent countless hours contacting these companies and having them share their research with me -- the “definitive proof” that their device is protecting the user against the harmful effects of EMFs.
And so far, I have chosen to endorse NONE of them. Out of a list of 40+.
Why? To make a long story short:
1) I have seen ZERO evidence that these “EMF-harmonizing” devices are protective against EMFs.
Don’t get me wrong. Several companies who contacted me did test their devices, and people feel better wearing them.
I can say without a shadow of a doubt that some of these devices help to reduce the symptoms (not the biological effects) related to EMF exposure.
But the question that’s always in the back of my mind is… are we merely reducing the symptoms, feeling better when talking on a cell phone or being exposed to a cell tower… while the damage is still happening on a cellular level?
So far, no company has been able to show me testing which would show a reduction of oxidative stress in cells, no loss of mitochondrial function, a reduction in antioxidant loss, a reduction in DNA damage… nothing of substance.
2) The claims made by a lot (if not most) companies are LUDICROUS.
I have seen it all…
  • “Reduces EMF radiation by 99%”
  • “Protects you against EMFs”
  • “Makes your cell phone safe again”
These statements are untrue, unscientific, and might prove to be downright dangerous (if not criminal) in the near future.
I find it extremely concerning that people feel “protected” by devices that might just be providing them a reduction in symptoms. It’s like relying on Tylenol to ease your pain and hide the fact that you need knee surgery. (Which people are doing all the time, but you get the point.)
*****Summary of what I’m saying here and my current opinion on EMF-harmonizing gizmos, to be perfectly clear*****
  • These EMF-harmonizing devices have been shown to reduce the SYMPTOMS of EMF exposure.
  • We do not know if these devices are really protective against EMFs.
  • You should never rely on these devices to protect yourself against EMFs, and call it a day. Eliminating sources of EMFs and creating distance is key.
  • Using these devices as a temporary tool to help you feel better when you’re exposed to inevitable sources of EMFs (in public places, at work, at school, while traveling) is probably a good idea, as long as you understand that it’s no magic bullet.
When it comes to your cell phone, make sure to reduce your overall use and keep it on Airplane Mode (or turned off) as often as you can. Mine is pretty much always on Airplane Mode.
Create distance from your cell phone if you use it -- staying 2 feet away from it at all times if you can help it. Use an “Airtube” headset or speakerphone if you’re not in a public place. (Be respectful of other people -- using speakerphone on the subway train is so annoying...)
And when you carry your phone, Airplane Mode is also the way to go.
If you NEED to use your phone while walking or keep it on because you need your boss/kids/other people to reach you 24/7, then also make sure that you keep your phone in a Safe Sleeve case.
You put your phone in there, and it shields a good part of the EMFs that would otherwise be blasted towards your body.
It’s 3rd-party tested. It works. If I need to take a call on my phone and put my phone in my back pocket, I’m way better off using this case VS not using any case.
Also -- these cases are very affordable compared to competitors, and look super sleek.
I wish there was a chip that could magically make your cell phone safe again. Still looking for it.
But for now, I recommend shielding products that work. And this case is still my #1 recommendation:
Talk soon,

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment