Tuesday, July 03, 2012

What effect does wi-fi in schools have on your child?


What effect does wi-fi in schools have on your child?

 
Michelle
 
-------------------------------
 
Just watched the report - Jon Woodward is clearly working for CTV - BELL Globemedia.

It makes NO sense that the levels were higher in the non-wifi schools - EXCEPT if there were cordless phones in the schools or numerous cell phones.

Also - they measure outside the schools and found the levels were as high - they had to have been near a cell tower or transmitter.

I am going to write an email to Jon Woodward. I am FURIOUS about this - it gives a false sense of security to parents who are "one the fence".

Carl
 
-----------
 
It's a sham. I could not post my comment and even after sending this information out to my list the poll went up in favor of people unconcerned. I think they are definitely the promoters of the lie.
 
Paul
 
-----------
 
I second Paul, but add that this is a very good example of an obvious well-done professional hack, which is mind-washing the masses, who are so eager to accept...God help us
 
Shawn
 
I have written 2 comments, neither of which has shown up. I did it using 2 different computers – they are controlling the comments, just as they are trying to control the information that is being provided to parents who are not aware of the dangers posed to their children.
 
This company who did the testing makes most of its income from finding desperate people who will rent their property for cell transmitters.  Why would CTV allow a company with such a conflict of interest to do this testing?  How stupid do they think the public is?
 
A protest really is needed outside CTV’s studios.
 
Sharon
 
----------
 
They seem to be allowing only Pro-Wi-Fi comments. 
 
I will open my website post's comments, please post a copy at my website
.
http://www.safeinschool.org/2012/06/ctv-wi-fi-danger-in-schools.html

Send your comment to the reporter directly, if it is still no showing up.

The reporter's email address is: "Jon Woodward" <Jon.Woodward@bellmedia.ca>,

Michelle
 

1 comment:

  1. They finally started posting our comments after numerous letters of complaints were sent to this media outlet.

    ReplyDelete