Microwave - and other forms of electromagnetic - radiation are major (but conveniently disregarded, ignored, and overlooked) factors in many modern unexplained disease states. Insomnia, anxiety, vision problems, swollen lymph, headaches, extreme thirst, night sweats, fatigue, memory and concentration problems, muscle pain, weakened immunity, allergies, heart problems, and intestinal disturbances are all symptoms found in a disease process the Russians described in the 70's as Microwave Sickness.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Poster Issued by the Vienna Medical Association Defies Cell Phone Industry
Radiation of cellular telephones is not danger free, as the cellular companies claim at present.
Therefore, the Doctors Chamber of Vienna has taken a responsible decision to make the public aware of the possibility of negative influences of cellular radiation, from a medical point of view.
TEN MEDICAL RULES RELATING TO CELLULAR TELEPHONES
• In principle, telephone calls should be as few and as brief as possible. It is recommended that children and youth abstain from conducting cellular telephone calls!
• The cellular telephone should not be held near the head while sending out the call!
• Cellular telephones should not be used in vehicles (cars, buses, trains) – the radiation there is higher!
• While sending SMS messages the cellular telephone should be held as far away as possible from the body!
• During a cellular telephone conversation a distance of several meters should be kept from other people – the radiation is harmful to them as well!
• No on-line games (GPRS) should be played on the cellular telephone!
• Wired speaker telephones are dubious – the wire conducts the radiation!
• LAN or UMTS wireless speaker telephones create a high radiation load!
• Cellular telephones should not be kept in trousers pockets – the radiation may harm masculine fertility!
• Cellular telephones should be turned off during the night and, they should be kept away from the sleeping area!
DO NOT USE CELLULAR TELEPHONES IN WAITING ROOMS, THEY ARE HARMFUL AND DISTURBING!
A-1010 Wien, Weihburggasse 10-12.
Grafik: PBK Ideenreich Werbeagentur GmbH.
TEL + 43-1-51501-0
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment