Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Well, I am back in Japan.

I just arrived back in Japan from a two month road trip taking me to Thailand, Burma (Myanmar), China, and Laos. Why? To look for a new place to live. Why? Because the microwaves are making me sick. I became ill last year with what is (inappropriately I might add) termed Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) or Chronic Fatigue Immune Deficiency Syndrom (CFIDS) but probably more appropriately called Neuro Immune Endocrine Deficiency Syndrome (NEIDS) or better yet - just plain old Radiation or Microwave Illness. It took me 6 months to finally figure out what was making me sick and another 6 months to get reasonably better so that I could travel and try to find a place that wasn't so heavily electropolluted. Flying out of Fukuoka I immediately felt better in the airplane but worse again when we landed in Taipei. After an hour on the ground we were up in the air again and I was feeling good till we landed in Hong Kong where I immediately felt like my head was being put into a microwave oven and Ω zapped big time. Fortunately, I only had to spend a hour or so in that microwave oven before my next plane left for Bangkok. In spite of all the cell phones and the ubiquitousness of the cell phone towers, I felt much better in Thailand than I do in Fukuoka. I attribute this to the fact that Thailand is still using 2G cell phone technology while Japan has pretty much converted to 3G technology (and they will be moving onto 4G next year). I also imagine that the TV hasn't gone digital yet in Thailand, while Japan is now in the process of changing all its TV programming over to digital in the next few years. I imagine that this will make a lot of people very sick. These stupid assholes! What the hell do they think they are doing? Anyway, China was pretty much the same as Thailand but Myanmar and Laos were much better - once you got out of their biggest cities (in Myanmar, Yangon and Mandalay, and in Laos, Vientiene and Luang Prabang - though Luang Prabang wasn't that bad). Anyway, this is my first blog entry so I hope some people out there read it and that you think seriously about this problem - that is probably going to make a lot more people sick in the next few years.

cheers,

paul


Fuck Vodaphone! Fuck China Telecom! Fuck Docomo! And fuck Ajinomoto - or should I say 病気のもと. They are all criminals.

No comments:

Post a Comment