Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Dafna Tachover will be available to give lectures on 5G/wireless in the San Diego and LA area between April 20 to May 11

If you would like to have her speak to your group/community, she will be happy to do so free of charge; all you would have to do is to arrange for a room and let her know.   This is a great way to educate people in your community and organize advocacy efforts.  It may be a while before Dafna goes to California again. Please see her email below for details.

 

Hi All,


I'm going to be in CA from April 20 and plan to stay for about a month. In the first 2-3 weeks I will be in San-Diego and LA and then I plan to go north towards the bay area. While in CA, I will be happy to give lectures on wireless harms & 5G.  

As some of you may know in the past year our organization, We Are The Evidence, has focused also on awakening communities around the country to wireless harms & 5G. A part of this effort, I have given dozens of lectures around the country, efforts that have been very effective in awakening communities. I will be happy to help advocates and communities efforts in CA by doing lectures. 

If you are interested to organize a lecture in your community please email contact@WeAreTheEvidence.org and Jeanine Deal jeaninesusandeal@gmail.com  who will be helping me to coordinate the lectures.  

About Dafna Tachover Esq. MBA

Dafna Tachover, is an attorney in New-York and Israel and the founder of We Are The Evidence, an advocacy group that advocates for adults and especially children who have become sick by wireless technology radiation. She has a wireless technology background from her service as a telecommunications and computers officer in the IDF. In 2012 she led a Supreme Court case in Israel to replace the use of Wi-Fi in schools with wired networks. In the case she exposed an epidemic of sickness among children from wireless. As a result of the case, Israel has become the first country in the world to limit the use of Wi-Fi in schools. Dafna has been used as an expert in courts and was interviewed by CNN, Newsweek, Time Magazine, New York Magazine, Epoch Times and participated in documentaries on this issue including in the award winning documentary Generation Zapped.  

What People Say About The Lectures: 

Following is some things people said and wrote about the lectures:

 "I attended Dafna's Lecture in NY. The information she shared was incredible. Everyone was blown away by her knowledge and her ability to make the information clear and understandable. It was, truly, the most important lecture I've ever attended. As you know, I am a truth seeker and I am, always attending lectures! The information was invaluable. I really wish that everyone could have come to hear her. She is, truly, a remarkable woman who is passionate
about bringing this information to the general population
and she travels extensively doing so.Marla

"..
 Jaime and I saw her in Roscommon and she was excellent!  If you haven't seen her presentation, and you live down in the Livonia area, you owe it to yourself to go see her. "
 

"I've been researching the history and health effects of EMF for almost 3 years now.  I've received training from The Building Biology Institute and have a practice testing and remediating EMF, and I still learned A LOT from Dafna Tachover's presentation.  She presents her facts and case against 5G in the coherent and concise manner you would expect from an IT expert and attorney.  Attend her presentation to find out the story behind the Wireless industry and the health crisis on the horizon."  Dave

 This Lady, is dong tireless work. I met her, she is the REAL Deal. Lynn

"I was absolutely elated to hear the facts as Dafna outlined them. Because of the insight I was blessed with last night I have a renewed interest to spread the word. Dafna’s info is that tool and catalyst that will allow people complete understanding and certainty, enabling them to express that certainty to their representatives,  and the willingness to inform others..." Mike 

"Loved your lecture." Blessings, Glenda & Rob

Dr. Jack Jesse and I went to hear the wonderful, intelligent speaker, Dafna Tachover, discuss Wi-Fi radiation at Better Health tonight. I came away, so sad, because she verified what I already know. Your Wi-Fi gadgets are BAD for you...Elizabeth 

"
Dafna, you truly are a superstar and warrior, and I am infinitely honored to know you. You have changed the way my daughters perceive my personal situation and my current mission to bring awareness to this topic
Stephanie

"
HUGE Thanks for finding Dafna and having her visit us!!! So enlightening and so knowledgeable - with all the emotional and personal insights one gets in person! TERRIFIC!!!! And so beautifully committed to the cause of helping others. She is a gem!
Trish
Thank you !

Dafna

--
Dafna TachoverManaging Director
Attorney (NY, Israel), MBA
Phone: (845) 377 0211


No comments:

Post a Comment