Monday, August 27, 2012

Robert Riedlinger to Canada's Health Authorities


Robert Riedlinger to Canada's Health Authorities


Stop Wi-Fi in schools, deputy health minister implores

If Israel has found reason to ban WiFi in schools then why has our health authorities not found reason.The last time I looked I found that children around the world ,including Canadian and Israeli,are made of flesh and blood so I would think they would all be affected by WiFi.

In fact I know a 13 year old here in Mission that had to quit school because of constant headaches as well as other symptoms of EMF exposure when ever she attended the school with WiFi. She was unaware of the cause of her symptoms until I asked if the school had WiFi.
 
This must be happening to others!!.Lets Find Out,Health Authorities!! Not 10 years from now,BUT NOW!!Robert R

No comments:

Post a Comment