Friday, February 06, 2015

Restless Leg Syndrome - Another Nervous System Problem, Caused or Highly Influenced by Microwave Radiation

Restless Leg Syndrome - Another Nervous System Problem, Caused or Highly Influenced by Microwave Radiation
 
Hi Martin,

Two weeks ago you gave a talk to the Huron Perth Women in Arriculture at Seaforth and 
I was one of the ladies in attendance.

I was not new to the topic, but hearing that a cordless phone had so 
much radiation, give me cause to think.

My husband HAD severe restless leg syndrome, till the point that it 
was physically hurting him and keeping us both from sleeping. We were 
thinking about sleeping separately. Our family doctor had given 
different ideas and medication over the years, but nothing alleviated 
the problem.

So after this Women's meeting I put the cordless units away, without 
telling my husband the reason. After a week I introduced my husband to 
the concept of radiation from appliances and gadgets and if he had 
seen any change.

Well; he had not slept so well in many years, and the some goes for me.

Thank you for helping us to make the healthy change to a life without 
restless legs.

Shirley -----

No comments:

Post a Comment